The benefits are right in front of your eyes – and in your budget
The faster the construction, the lower the costs. RIEDEC speeds up the pace of construction by producing building materials directly on site from locally available resources.
The worldwide RIEDEC innovation creates tangible economic benefits: construction is completed more quickly, while fewer transport runs are required to deliver conventional building materials like cement or gravel or to remove demolition and excavation waste. Work processes are also simplified, which can lead to a further reduction in costs.
RIEDEC provides a wide range of benefits – no matter whether the project involves building construction and civil engineering or a smaller assignment like the manufacture of bricks or paving stones.
RIEDEC LOWERS COSTS
- Fewer transportation runs to and from the construction site
- No landfill costs for demolition and excavation waste
- Less crushed stone and gravel required
RIEDEC SPEEDS UP CONSTRUCTION
- Reduced idle time through streamlined supply and logistics chains
- Lower number of process steps, reduced changeover of materials, minimal interruption in traffic
RIEDEC REDUCES RISKS
- With simplified processes and a more directed focus on construction
- Through fewer delivery and hauling runs